Tickets for July 5, July 30, August 9, 16 and 23, and October 4 are: $25 for adults, $15 for students (6-18).
The SHUFFLE Family Concert on August 15 is $5 per person, or $15 per family (up to two adults and their children under 19)
The Pro Am performances do not require tickets or reservations. A suggested donation of $15 is welcome at the door.
Buy Tickets Online, by Phone, by Mail, or at the door
We are using a box office service, Brown Paper Tickets, for online and phone sales. The Festival’s “no service charge” policy means that a service charge will NOT be added to your order. A $25 ticket will cost you $25, no matter which payment method you use.
- Order tickets online at Brown Paper Tickets
- Complete the order form on the brochure (or download the order form), and mail it with payment to:
Cooperstown Summer Music Festival
PO Box 230
Cooperstown, NY 13326
- Tickets will be sold at the door, beginning 40 minutes before the concert begins, as available.
Please note that your ticket will be held for you at the Will Call table, which opens 30 minutes prior to the concert start, just outside the concert venue.
Please sign up for the Festival’s free email newsletter to receive news, artist profiles, notices of free concerts, and special offers.
Something to tide you over until the next Festival performance…
Enjoy this lovely memory of the 2014 season…. At the Festival’s finale, there was a reprise of Strauss’s Emperor Waltz, and members of the audience joined in dancing, accompanied by students from the Cooperstown Cotillion, under the instruction of Mrs. Alma Curtis. Listen to this recording of the performance. Many thanks to all who make the Festival possible: musicians, donors, audience members, volunteers, colleagues, and supporters.
Audience Comments about Festival concerts:
• Thank you so much for such an addition to our summer!
• Outstanding, as always
• Consistently love level of performers, presentation, in short everything about the Festival.
• All performances have been superb
• Amazing series and choice of music. Thanks for the hard work!
• It was a treat to see/hear quality music while here on vacation. We hope you have continued success
• Terrific program, wonderful playing
• We had never included the festival in previous vacations here wish we had this is great.
• We love the quality and variety of all the programs we’ve attended for 10 years
• Excellent. Great Performance
• What a pleasure to have this in our area.