Concerts this season feature beloved masterworks, like Vivaldi’s Four Seasons, Dvorak’s Piano Quintet in A Major, and Mozart’s Clarinet Quintet, the creative energy and virtuosity of Breath and Hammer and Time for Three, a Family Music Fest, and a Benefit at Hyde Hall.
Artists are a mix of returning favorites—the Chiara String Quartet, Gil Kalish, the Jasper String Quartet, Bradley Brookshire, Joseph Lin—and artists new to the Festival, like acclaimed Swiss pianist Gilles Vonsattel, the Verona Quartet, and clarinetist Romie de Guise-Langlois.
Concerts are held at:
- The Otesaga Resort Hotel 60 Lake Street, Cooperstown (May 7, August 6, 20 & 27)
- The Star Theater, 44 Main Street, Cherry Valley (July 9)
- Christ Episcopal Church, 46 River Street, Cooperstown (August 4 & 11, October 8th)
- Templeton Hall, 63 Pioneer Street, Cooperstown (August 5)
- Hyde Hall, 267 Glimmerglass State Park Rd, Cooperstown (August 25)